Yes, it’s true. The version of Google Analytics that we’ve all been using for years is going away in July. The version replacing it looks and tracks your website in a totally different way. This hands-on training will teach you everything you need to get started with GA4. It’s specifically for nonprofit staff, so you can immediately apply what you learn to your work.
This class will help you:
Course led by
Emily Patterson runs Bee Measure, an agency that helps clients use data to create more effective web content, social media outreach and digital marketing. Drawing on her experience at Public Broadcasting Service and Better Business Bureau, Emily started Bee Measure in 2016 specifically to help nonprofits and government agencies. Emily is a PMI-certified Project Management Professional. She graduated from Ohio University with a Bachelor’s in journalism and the University of Virginia with a graduate certificate in digital marketing. Emily lives in Charlottesville, Va. with her husband where she enjoys camping, skiing and sampling the area’s many breweries.
Weekly class descriptions:
– Class 1: How is GA4 different from Universal Analytics? Setting up a new GA4 property.
– Class 2: But where are my favorite Google Analytics reports? Finding and understanding GA4 data
– Class 3: Tracking your ads, email, social media and other digital outreach
– Class 4: Creating custom reports in GA4
– Class 5: Intro to custom tracking and Google Tag Manager
All classes will be hosted live and you will be able to watch on-demand after each class.
Have questions? Email [email protected]
April 11th- 25th Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3 pm ET / 12 PT
Each class is 50 minutes
– Class 1: Tuesday, April 11th @ 3 pm ET / 12 PT
– Class 2: Thursday, April 13th @ 3 pm ET / 12 PT
– Class 3: Tuesday, April 18th @ 3 pm ET / 12 PT
– Class 4: Thursday, April 20th @ 3 pm ET / 12 PT
– Class 5: Tuesday, April 25th @ 3 pm ET / 12 PT