Get Ready for GA4 — Google Analytics 4 LIVE
5 Live classes
Yes, it’s true. The version of Google Analytics that we’ve all been using for years is going away in July. The version replacing it looks and tracks your website in a totally different way. This hands-on training will teach you everything you need to get started with GA4. It’s specifically for nonprofit staff and provides hands-on training, so you can immediately apply what you learn to your work.
This class will help you:
- Understand GA4’s new metrics so well that you can explain them to your boss
- Correctly set up your new GA4 property.
- Get the data you need by building customize reports
- Update your UTM tracking to work with GA4
- Get the basics on using Google Tag Manager to create custom tracking, such as for email sign ups.
Weekly class descriptions:
– Class 1: How is GA4 different from Universal Analytics? Setting up a new GA4 property.
– Class 2: But where are my favorite Google Analytics reports? Finding and understanding GA4 data
– Class 3: Tracking your ads, email, social media and other digital outreach
– Class 4: Creating custom reports in GA4
– Class 5: Intro to custom tracking and Google Tag Manager
April 11th- 25th Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3 pm ET / 12 PT Each class is 50 minutes
– Class 1: Tuesday, April 11th @ 3 pm ET / 12 PT
– Class 2: Thursday, April 13th @ 3 pm ET / 12 PT
– Class 3: Tuesday, April 18th @ 3 pm ET / 12 PT
– Class 4: Thursday, April 20th @ 3 pm ET / 12 PT
– Class 5: Tuesday, April 25th @ 3 pm ET / 12 PT